Dr Daniel Hernandez
Dr Hernandez completed his undergraduate medical studies in Otago, New Zealand before undergoing his anaesthetic training in the Illawarra and Southern Sydney. After attaining his specialist qualification as a Fellow of the Australian and New Zealand College of Anaesthetists (FANZCA) in 2015, Dr Hernandez worked as a Specialist Anaesthetist throughout the Illawarra. Currently, he continues his work as a Specialist Anaesthetist both in the private sector and at Wollongong Public Hospital.
Dr Hernandez is skilled in anaesthesia for most surgical specialties, with specific interests in the fields of Vascular, Cosmetic and Oncological Breast Surgery and regional anaesthesia.
- VMO Anaesthetist, Wollongong Public Hospital, 2015 – present
- VMO Anaesthetist, Wollongong Private Hospital, 2015 – present
- Dr Hernandez is accredited at all Illawarra private hospitals
- Fellow of the Australian New Zealand College of Anaesthetists
- Australian Medical Association
- Australian Society of Anaesthetists